Services we offer include:
- Corsets for tightlacing and waist-training made from two coutil layers and internal petersham waistband. Real spring steel corset stays or a combo of spring stays and spiral stays, as well as steel lacing stays at the center back, through which we actually install grommets for long-term structural integrity and beauty.
- Corsets as elegant outerwear.
- Corsets for men and women, all sexes and genders, big and tall, specialty purpose, for all forms and functions (let your imagination roam).
- Historically accurate corsets to be worn under period costumes for the correct silhouette (you wouldn’t want to go to all the trouble of dressing in historic garb and then letting your figure just do anything it wants, right?).
- Corsets with plenty of details from which you can choose, including laser or hand-cut leathers, custom embroidery, buckles, colored busks, hardware and fasteners, etc. Hand-painting, stencil and airbrushing services are also something you might enjoy. Your favorite design, symbol or motif can become a part of your new corset, custom bodice or costume.